The 2020 Global ETF Survey found that 70% of investors plan to increase their ETF allocation this year. But for all its growing importance, many investment managers are failing to communicate that they're doing around ESG and why – and missing a great opportunity to differentiate in a bustling market. In our white paper on ESG reporting, we cover:
- The key regulatory trends around ESG reporting worldwide
- How to draw on stories to create a compelling ESG narrative
- Why honesty, robust data and clear priorities are so crucial for ESG reporting
- How to avoid the dreaded "greenwashing"
- How to differentiate through your ESG reports